Human Resources Department
The Human Resource department is one the most dynamic administrative departments of the college which is rather self-evident as it serves all the individual staff members from the day he/she joins the college till their last day in the college.
The department also supports and facilitates staff tasks and duties in order to ensure stability and comfort among the staff. The department is responsible for the various administrative tasks across all the different departments/centers.
These tasks are summarized in the following section:
- To coordinate with the different centers and departments to identify their human resources needs (This includes the number of staff required and their qualifications, and relevant experience) and follow the required procedures to meet these needs.
- To establish a database related to the human resources at the college.
- To organize staff attendance, absence, and leaves and all the issues related to these processes.
- To classify and analyze the various posts at the college.
- To organize training courses that aim at enhancing the academic and administrative skills of all the staff at the college in coordination with the authorized committees at the college and the Ministry.
- To coordinate with all the centers, departments, and specialists in order to develop the plan for staff appraisal for all the staff at the college, follow the required procedures and take the necessary measures in order to analyze the results.
- To coordinate with all the different departments/centers in order to assess all the required skills and qualifications for the vacant posts, review the advertisement, coordinate the process of selecting the candidates, and then present their job applications to the concerned authorities in order to select the best candidates.
- To ensure the best utilization of human resources.
- To keep all expatriate staff’s and their families’ passports.
- To get and renew the residency cards for the expatriates and their families.
- To get and renew the visiting visa for expatriates staff’s relatives who are planning to come for a visit to the country.
- To get and renew the house maid visa for expatriate staff who want to or already have a house maid.
- Issue salary statements and ‘To whom it may concern’ letters upon the request of college staff.
- To coordinate with the concerned authorities to issue medical insurance cards for the expatriate staff.
- Tracking the financial compensations for expatriate staff and their families.
- To write reports on staff performance for all the staff at the department.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Assistant Dean for Administration & Finance.