The College aims to produce graduates who:
- Are discerning and disciplined individuals acting at all times according to ethical and moral principles.
- Are able to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired in the work environment.
- Are able to think critically, analyse and solve problems.
- Have a high degree of competence in using information technology.
- Are professionally competent and up-to-date in their field of specialization in a changing global environment.
- Can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills in team work and leadership roles.
- Recognize the importance of lifelong learning and are committed to self-development.
- Are socially responsible citizens aware of contemporary issues in contributing to national development.
- Are able to demonstrate and apply their entrepreneurial skills.
Page generated in 0 seconds