- Governance - We will provide excellent governance and administration with transparency and adherence to ethical principles
- Teaching and Learning - We will offer all students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities through continuous market analysis and curriculum review process and using latest technology
- Entrepreneurial skills - We will offer quality programs that promote entrepreneurial skills and respond to the changing market needs and developments in technology
- Graduate outcomes - We will ensure that our graduates develop into responsible citizens by enriching their values and attributes to positively affect the socio economic development
- Staff development - We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work and innovative thinking
- Research - We will encourage opportunities for applied research and consultancy
- Stakeholder engagement - We will foster mutually beneficial constructive partnerships with various public and private sector organizations, local, professional bodies and international communities that benefit the community at large
- Support services - We will provide facilities and learning resources that are effectively utilized and well managed to ensure efficient student and staff services
- Working towards the application of technical and administrative knowledge in technological and administrative fields in line with the requirements of the labor market.
- Meeting the students' needs by creating opportunities for individual, social, academic, technological and vocational development.
- Bringing up a generation of highly competent technicians through the provisions of accredited, high quality technological programs.
- Catering for the private and the public sectors' needs with technically and administratively qualified personnel.
- Offering technological, parallel education and training services.
- Carrying out and publishing scientific and applied research for the benefit of the colleges of technology and community.
This page was last updated: 06 Apr 2013
- Professionalism – a personal commitment to contribute through hard work to the delivery of high quality student – centered technological education;
- Integrity – honesty, fairness and openness to constructive criticism;
- Accountability – recognition that the College’s staff have a collective responsibility to Omani society;
- Flexibility - willingness to learn, develop new skills, and take on new responsibilities;
- Creativity - a full recognition of the value of innovation in all areas of the college’s work;
- Tolerance and team work - readiness to work effectively with others, regardless of background, and to recognize and welcome cultural diversity;
- Communication - a commitment to the effective exchange of information (inside and outside the College) to foster goodwill, support efficiency, and enhance transparency.
Support & Services