Library Services Section
- Participation in career workshop in and outside the college
- Participation in any activities organized in the college
- Accepts training of students from other colleges and universities.
The library provides different services to staff and students:
- Research. With variety of resources, staff and students are encourage to visit the library and explore the books in current versions.
- Borrowing of books. Allowed to bonafide students and staff of Ibra College of Technology and by presenting Library ID card.
- Current awareness. Actively involved in the college activities such as Open Day, Student Induction Program and other activities in the college.
- Computer Utilization. 20 computers (10 computer for girls and 10 computers for boys) equipped with the network facility through which the students can access the e-books and all other kinds of reading materials on the internet.
|No. of books to borrow
||One (1) month
||One (1) week
||0.300RO per book per day
||One (1) weeks
||One (1) week
||0.100RO per book per day
Ibra College of Technology maintains one of the important resources – the College Library. The college library helps its patrons to acquire more knowledge and for the student in gathering information needed to complete their academic requirements.
The library consists of a number of books and references in different specializations of the college.
- Information Technology
- Business Studies
- Natural Sciences (Mathematics)
- Applied Sciences (Engineering)
- Social Sciences
To provide an excellent library services that will support learning in technical education.
- To ensure that the learning resources meet the learners’ needs.
- To facilitate e-learning opportunities.
- To upgrade the learning resources.
Traditional Information Resources
- Books. The library holds more than 4800 books (2600 title) in English language. Such books are available for borrowing and research.
- References. The library provides variety of references categorized according to specialization and for inside library use only. Such references are Dictionaries, Atlas and Reviewers.
- Newspaper. The Library provides Arabic and English newspaper.
- English: Oman Observer, Times of Oman, Tribune
Arabic: Al Watan, Oman, Al Shabeebah
- Magazines. The Library provides current magazines in different field of information.
Electronic information Resources
Page generated in 0.055 seconds
- The Library provides electronic information resources (e-library and ebrary) through link in E-Learning Portal Menu in the college website (www.ict.edu.om).
- The e-library system contains ebooks arrange according to specialization. Total of 1355 reference link of ebooks.
- ebrary repository of more than 65,000 copies of ebooks and other published materials in different fields of learning.