- Participation in career workshop in and outside the college
- Participation in any activities organized in the college
- Accepts training of students from other colleges and universities.
The library provides different services to staff and students:
- Research. With variety of resources, staff and students are encourage to visit the library and explore the books in current versions.
- Borrowing of books. Allowed to bonafide students and staff of Ibra College of Technology and by presenting Library ID card.
|No. of books to borrow
||One (1) month
||One (1) week
||0.300RO per book per day
||One (1) weeks
||One (1) week
||0.100RO per book per day
- Current awareness. Actively involved in the college activities such as Open Day, Student Induction Program and other activities in the college.
- Computer Utilization. 20 computers (10 computer for girls and 10 computers for boys) equipped with the network facility through which the students can access the e-books and all other kinds of reading materials on the internet.
Ibra College of Technology maintains one of the important resources – the College Library. The college library helps its patrons to acquire more knowledge and for the student in gathering information needed to complete their academic requirements.
The library consists of a number of books and references in different specializations of the college.
- Information Technology
- Business Studies
- Natural Sciences (Mathematics)
- Applied Sciences (Engineering)
- Social Sciences
To provide an excellent library services that will support learning in technical education.
- To ensure that the learning resources meet the learners’ needs.
- To facilitate e-learning opportunities.
- To upgrade the learning resources.
Traditional Information Resources
Books. The library holds more than 4800 books (2600 title) in English language. Such books are available for borrowing and research.
References. The library provides variety of references categorized according to specialization and for inside library use only. Such references are Dictionaries, Atlas and Reviewers.
Newspaper. The Library provides Arabic and English newspaper.
English: Oman Observer, Times of Oman, Tribune
Arabic: Al Watan, Oman, Al Shabeebah
Magazines. The Library provides current magazines in different field of information.
Electronic information Resources
The Library provides electronic information resources (e-library and ebrary) through link in E-Learning Portal Menu in the college website (www.ict.edu.om).
The e-library system contains ebooks arrange according to specialization. Total of 1355 reference link of ebooks.
ebrary repository of more than 65,000 copies of ebooks and other published materials in different fields of learning.